“I believed I could so I did”
“CREATIVITY TAKES COURAGE”
Thank you so much for visiting my website!
I am an Dutch artist living for almost 20 years in Zeeland, a beautiful province in the south-west of the Netherlands. Together with my husband Hennie and my little doggie Angel.
Together we have 3 children and 2 grandchildren!
I am a self-taught artist who started drawing mandalas as a hobby to relieve stress from work of our own company HE-logistics B.V.
I started with lettering and coloring books for adults but I quickly got tired of that, Then I came across a mandala somewhere and thought hey I should be able to do that too. And before I knew it, the mandalas were getting bigger and bigger and more an more complicated.
Today, I have an outstanding selection of mandala art pieces with a variety of centered geometric patterns that are inspired by so many different things. I love this unique form of art and can talk about it a lot, I encourage people to start drawing too.
This is my doggie Angel, the love of my life! This one is my very first realistic pastelpainting I made of her and I succeeded!👀🐾🐶
- Watercolor – Basis van Aquarel
- Drawing course – Beginner to advanced
- Drawing Birds; The essential guide
- Animals: from anatomy to rendering
- How to draw a House
- Instantie Udemy
- sept. 2022
- Certificaatnummer UC-eb51672c
- Colin Bradley: pastel drawing
- Louise de Masi: Aquarel
- Anna Mason: Aquarel
- Jason Morgan pasteldrawing
- 2018 B&B het Oranjetipje de Pol 17, de Pol
- Juli 2018 Schoonheidssalon Schoon& Naereboutstraat, 23, Goes
- Oktober 2019 StudioFit, Nieuwerkerk
- November 2019 Studio Potlood, Drunen
- September 2021 Garden Expo, Nieuwerkerk
- December 2021 De Hooijmaat, Arnhem